This module introduces you to the Moodle learning management system and prepares you to build a Moodle course. Through a combination of demonstrations and hands-on activities, you will learn about Moodle features, basic navigation and editing, course layout and settings, and how to add blocks, resources and activities to your Moodle course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Complete the setup process for a Moodle course
- Define basic Moodle features and navigate a Moodle course
- Edit profile and upload a picture
- Manage course settings and choose a course layout
- Use the editing interface in Moodle to edit your course
- Add blocks to your course page to enhance your course
- Create and add resources (e.g. files, web pages, and labels) to your course
- Add learning and assessment activities to your course
Participants should have basic computer and web browser skills to succeed in this course.